- Operation hours subject to change or closure without prior notice or liability.
- The walkways in the Aquarium Boka outdoor exhibition are uneven and might be slippery, and the floor in the Aquarium Boka indoor exhibition might be wet and slippery – please beware when walking.
- For safety reasons, wearing shoes with built-in wheels is prohibited at the Aquarium Boka.
- The Aquarium Boka indoor exhibition is dim area, for your safety, please do not use smartphone while walking.
- Please mind your personal belongings and do not leave them unattended anywhere in the Aquarium Boka public area. We shall be under no liability or responsibility for any loss of any kind or any damage to any property of any person at the Aquarium Boka.
- For security reasons, surveillance cameras are used at the Aquarium.
Children / minors
- Children / minors aged below 14 must be always attended to by an adult parent or guardian in no less than 10:1 ration.
- The touch pool area always requires adult supervision of all children / minors at all times.
- Please follow the instructions given by our staff while visiting exhibit tanks.
- The touch pool enables close encountering with the animals, but you need to strictly follow the instructions given by our staff.
- Feeding animals is strictly forbidden.
- We are dedicated to securing a safe habitat for animals, please do not touch or tap on the tanks of the exhibits.
- It is strictly forbidden to take the animals out of the exhibits or attempt to hurt the animals.
- Any damage of the exhibits is subject to legal penalties. Please keep your hands out of the exhibits (except for the touch pool) and do not throw anything into the exhibits.
- Please avoid use of mobile phones in the Aquarium Boka indoor exhibition.
- While using mobile phones avoid loud speaking.
Photography / Video
- Upon admission into our facility, you herby grant the Aquarium Boka to use your likeness in a photograph, video, or other digital media without payment or other consideration and authorize the Aquarium Boka to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish, or distribute these photos for any lawful purposes.
- Use of flash is forbidden in the Aquarium Boka indoor exhibition.
- It is not allowed to use photography, videotaping, recording of closed or restricted areas, including but not limited to areas that are under construction or refurbishment.
- Photography, videotaping, or recording for commercial use represent violation of the Aquarium Boka copyright and will be legally processed.
- Please avoid any request for shooting of a variety of people that may be offensive or may threaten the safety or security of those guests.
- We shall not be liable for any dispute between guests regarding to portrait right due to publishing recorded materials by any guest on any media.
The Aquarium Boka is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience for all guests. We reserve the right to require a person to stop specific activity for unsafe, disruptive, or offensive behaviour, or destruction of the facility, to ensure safety, security or order, or if we consider that the circumstances so require.
We cannot tolerate any bad behaviour which disrupt it, including:
- Sale of goods or services or the display of goods or services for sale.
- Distribution of materials of any kind, including but not limited to leaflets.
- Unauthorized public gatherings or speeches.
- Smoking, including e-cigarettes.
- Visiting in a visibly intoxicated state.
- Walking on the grass.
- Climbing or hanging on fences or decorations.
- Sitting on walls, floor, or handrails.
- Making noise.
- Bumping into, pushing, or moving ahead of others in the queue, or other actions that may be offensive or may threaten the safety or security of other guests in the queue.
- Wearing an inappropriate attire.
- The Aquarium Boka shall be under no liability or responsibility for any injury, loss of any kind or any damage to any property of any person due to negligence of any person.
- To ensure safety and order, we reserve the right to deny admission, or to require a person already admitted leaving the Aquarium without compensation or liability, for failure to comply with any of the rules in the code of conduct, or for offensive behaviour.
The following items may not be brought into the Aquarium Boka:
- Dangerous or hazardous materials like weapons of any kind, guns, knives, rifles, model guns, airsoft guns, handcuffs, water guns, sprayers (including objects that may give the appearance or impression of being dangerous or hazardous materials).
- Dangerous materials including tear gases and stun guns.
- Flammable liquids, explosives, flammable substances, compressed gases or poisonous substances.
- Radioactive materials or other hazardous materials.
- Items that are generally defined as dangerous materials or items that may threaten the safety or security of other guests.
- Animals (apart from assistance dogs including guide dogs, hearing assistance dogs or service dogs).
- Large luggage including but not limited to bags with the size like suitcases, carts, or wheeled carriers.
- Monopods, tripods, or selfie sticks.
- Food and beverages purchased outside of the Aquarium Boka.
- Use of drones or remote-controlled flying devices.
- Flags, portable microphones and speakers, or whistles.
- Any other items that may be offensive or may threaten the safety or security of other guests.